We gave away over $10,000 in prizes on Sunday during our special Multiverse Event! If you missed the live giveaways, we have the video available for you now. Come see if you've won a prize!
Our Multiverse Event has concluded and we were excited to give away over $10,000 in prizes to you! Sunday night, we went live on our social media pages, rolled the dice, and handed out prizes like a T206 Ty Cobb, a 1954 Topps Ted Williams, a 2018 Topps Update box of baseball cards, tons of break credit, and more!PLATINUM VIP BONUS PRIZE!
- Congrats to Nick Mattiacci for taking home the Golden Ticket!
At each event from now until December we are running this special Goldin Ticket prize. We will randomize the list of all Golden Ticket winners and the top spot will choose between a pool of three prizes. One of these three prizes will be a trip to the 2024 National that includes a paid flight and a hotel for two nights!
VIP BONUS PRIZES!
- James Ector is now the owner of this T206 Ty Cobb, bat off shoulder variation! James landed on the top spot after the random to land this vintage, iconic card.
- Larry Herbinaux has an extra $1,000 in break credit in his account today after winning second place the VIP bonus!
- Brian Kucaba must decide whether to rip or hold his new 2018 Topps update baseball box!
BUY ANY SPOT PROMO PRIZES!
Any spot purchased on our site got you an entry into this promo! Even a $3.00 purchase gained you an entry into this promo.,
- Anthony Lovari was the big winner from 8,349 entries in this promo to land the 1954 Topps Ted Williams PSA 4.
- For prizes 2-10, check out the video below to see if you have a prize being shipped your way!
BREAK-A-MANIACS (BAM) APPRECIATION PRIZES!
One of our favorite promos; you can't buy into this one! A completely free giveaway here. We rewarded "BAM" spots during our live breaks for various reasons. Making us laugh, doing something kind, or perhaps being the first to say hello to the breakers - fun ways to give back to our community as an special reward.
- Brian Smith is ready to go shopping after winning a free $250 break credit to Vintage Breaks!
- For second and third place,, check out the video below to see if you have a prize being shipped your way.. We gave away more break credit and VB merchandise.
VIDEO OF ALL WINNERS:
Congratulations to all who won a prize in our event! We LOVE giving back to you with special events like this as a thank you for being part of Vintage Breaks. Make sure to follow Vintage Breaks for the latest additions to our website, promotions, and announcements on future special events.
WHY CHOOSE VINTAGE BREAKS?
Vintage Breaks offers THE BEST VALUE IN BREAKING.
When you check out for a spot on the site, the price you see is the price you pay. Taxes and shipping are included! Your cards always come protected in holders. The last time you mailed a package out had to have set you back more than three bucks, right? If you buy a $3.00 spot, you get your card holdered and shipped for that price.
Lack of product in stores has been a problem; we see the same empty shelves that you do. If you can't find cards, Vintage Breaks is your solution.
FUN! Cards are our passion! Isn't is just more fun to chat with other collectors? Come hang with us and other collectors just like you during our breaks!
A Vintage Breaks, we have our main breaking show in New Jersey (The North), to go with our night owls in the South (Georgia), and the West (Arizona). Our brand new show, VB Mid-West is also coming to you live during the morning! You can always check our CALENDAR to see when we're breaking.
VINTAGE BREAKS IS BUYING!
If you have sealed wax, vintage or modern, that you are considering selling, contact us today to discuss or get our industry-leading purchase offer. We're always interested in both sealed product of both sport and non-sport. Whether you have that pack of 1977 Star Wars, that rare 1955 Bowman cello pack, a wax box of 1984 Topps football, Pokémon, or 2019 Panini National Treasures basketball you'd like to sell, we'd love to hear from you!
CONTACT US ANY TIME
If you have any questions about a product, break, shipping, or even if you're interested in SELLING a collection, reach out any time!